where to learn, practice, compete, and social country western or swing dance in dallas
Now that you've learned, let's go dance!
Popular clubs that do not offer lessons, or are otherwise not listed
on other pages of this site.
- Cowboys Arlington, 2540 E. Abram at 360, Arlington, TX 76010.
Live bands, mostly shuffle music on Friday nights, dance clubs meet and dance to a
variety of music on Sunday evenings. (817) 265-1535(recording); (817) 265-5819.
- Cowboys Red River, 10310 Technology Blvd. W. (NW Hwy. near I-35 Stemmons), Dallas
75220. Music played is triple-rhythm, WCS, and cha-cha,
after lessons on Wednesdays and Thursdays. (214) 352-1796. (214) 263-0404
- Ernie's, Belt Line and Preston Roads, Dallas. Small dance floor, live band.
- Gilley's, Dallas. Wednesday - Saturday nights c&w, live cover band, no cover before 8, $3 after 8. website
Karizmah Dance Studio, 10420 Plano Rd north of LBJ Frwy, Suite 102 in East Dallas, Fri night dances 9pm
- Lone Star Cafe and Club - 11277 E. Northwest Hwy. 214-341-3538 -
Down-home atmosphere. Live CW music on some nights.
The Rain Club, 15203 Knoll Trail Drive, Dallas WCS Tues 9pm - ?? 972.980.0265 email
- Sokol Recreation Center southwest corner of Walnut Hill and Greenville, Dallas, behind Gershwin's. Live band 2nd and 4th Saturdays, ballroom dancing, dress code. Dallas Push Club hosts west coast swing/push and c&w dances about six times per year.
- W.W.Fairfields , West Coast Swing on Sundays, dance mix
on Monday nights, C&W on Tuesdays, west coast swing/push/c&w on Wednesdays and Thursdays; Fridays c&w dancers. See
lessons page for directions, details about the club.
Back to top of page
Did I miss anything? Please
let me know
so I can fairly list everyone. Thanks!
Home | Help | Links | Fun | Other | More | Me
© 1998-2006, all rights reserved.
Please send suggestions, corrections, additions to:
This site is made possible with the help of contributions from the wonderful folks in the Dallas dance community. (thanks!)